“We apologize for not providing accommodation for soup pots”
By Adrian Gorpin -June 29, 2021
These are just some of the “restrictions” imposed by the one who cares like the eyes in the head of Lawanda9 from Vama Veche . Ilinca Teodoriu has made a small tourist guide for the guests who will step on her doorstep. She admits that the lines initially laid out on her social networking page, then taken over here on funkytravel.ro , come as a result of the experiences she has already had managing another boarding house in the resort of Libertă. I leave you to discover the little guide, and at the end of this article you will find out from Ilinca why he came to post such a message.
“Our towels are a little more special! They do not react well if they are dethroned to the rank of mop or shoe cloth. “
“LaWanda9 is a new location, a house that has just been stripped of its scaffolding. It is a dream for which a lot of work has been done, and in every corner you will find a part of our soul. We have a few rooms that we have arranged to be lovely, a generous and colorful yard, a bar with frosted glasses and a kitchen with goodies. We like fur and we think we created a “cozy” place for a vacation at sea. We have countless stories, guests who have become our friends and respect for those who cross our threshold. But we also have rules or a little holiday guide for those who want to become our guests. We thought it would be normal to announce the restrictions of the house, before we ruin your vacation with our “pretensions” of “unfriendly” hosts.
The 11 rules in the little tourist guide
– We are a location where you do NOT listen to manele. Nor derivatives from the international repertoire. Not on the small speaker, not on the big speaker, not on the phone…. NOWHERE, NOTHING, ABSOLUTELY NEVER! We don’t even put a single song on the test or on the model, because it doesn’t feel like it. Yes it feels! And it sounds.
– We’re at Vama Veche because we like parties. However, in the yard, the volume of music is directly correlated with respect for other guests and neighbors, who also have, in turn, guests. So, the party of guests does not mean, however, a music that pushes our windows to dance uncontrollably.
– The stay is paid on the day of accommodation! We are not bad people who want to make financial reserves from their guests. However, we prefer not to live with the emotions of a secret separation.
– Morning coffee is from the house. Until 12.00. And no, unfortunately, you can’t go to the beach with a thermos. And, we can’t even provide morning coffee from the house for your guests who are not our guests.
– Breakfast is not included in the room rate, but you can eat it with us. We tell you what you want, if there are restrictions or food preferences and we make sure everything is good and fresh. We do not mind offering you glasses or plates if you have your products, but access to the kitchen is forbidden to people who are not part of our team.
– Unfortunately, the land did not allow us to make a larger gazebo, and the space for the bar is as small as an earring. We apologize in advance that we will not be able to provide “accommodation” for personal belongings, such as bottles of wine, beers, fresh fish, soup pots, melons, jars of honey or homemade broth or other important snacks for personal consumption. In each room there are mini-refrigerators that can’t wait to do their job.
– We cook every night! We say it works well! But the hobs, grills and stove have been trained by us since they were little. Basically, only our tamer knows how to talk to them. Guests are welcome to give us suggestions regarding dishes / preparation, to test our food, to criticize or praise us if we deserve it and to enjoy a glass of good wine. We do the work!
– Each room is special, in its own way. Please do not help us redecorate them. There is a special connection between the objects in each room and we do not want to break this chain of love.
– Our towels are a little special. They are colorful and cheerful, but they get sunburn extremely fast. And the beach doesn’t suit them either. They do not react well even if they are dethroned to the rank of mop or shoe cloth.
– We love animals and we are a house where the furs are caressed and caressed. However, this does not mean that we assume the responsibility of furry friends when the owners are walking in the village or on the beach. We cannot download the “user manual” on “google” nor can we provide the “governance” service for the pets that visit us.
– We enjoy the guests and we are always attentive to the needs of the guests. Please do not confuse the kindness of the staff with the duty of the LaWanda9 team to be at your disposal, in order! A rented room is not, however, a title deed.
If you have read all the rules of the house and you are not upset, it means that you are in the right place for your vacation. Otherwise, we are sure that we will never be the right hosts for a successful holiday. We are sorry that we are not on the same wavelength, but we are sure that there is a place under the sun for everyone “.
“Vama Veche is a special place, and non-conformity is often confused with lack of manners or restrictions”
I congratulated Ilinca for the guide, although she is afraid that she will attract a wave of hatred after she published the rules that tourists must follow. He’ll probably lose some reservations, but maybe that’s actually a good thing. You can’t follow the rules, you have nothing to look for in that place!
“Even for us, hosts with fixed and blonde ideas, the guide appeared as a result of âyour personal experience as well as the stories shared by the neighbors in the village. Basically, we considered it essential to inform our potential tourists about the pattern of the place, the atmosphere we want to maintain in our yard and the rules by which we operate. I consider the tourist to be a guest, whom you must treat as best you can. Guests are welcome, but as with any home, there are a few rules. Most of the time these rules are the ones we all know, from home. However, Vama Veche is a special place, and non-conformity is often confused with lack of manners or restrictions. Somehow, a vacation in Vama is interpreted as a visit to a place where anything is allowed, without any limits. However, education and common sense are not allowed to go on vacation! Therefore, in order to be sure that we manage to write our story the way we want, we preferred to point out what our expectations are from those who want to become our guests. In fact, I think that this guide is also a formula of respect for tourists. Those who are looking for something else, know from the beginning that we are not the right location for them. Of course, I also assumed the possible criticisms from people who do not like our pattern, but being a personal business I have the right to choose my niche to carry out my activity. It is a personal choice. Assumed! ” I know from the start that we are not the right location for them. Of course, I also assumed the possible criticisms from people who do not like our pattern, but being a personal business I have the right to choose my niche to carry out my activity. It is a personal choice. Assumed! ” I know from the start that we are not the right location for them. Of course, I also assumed the possible criticisms from people who do not like our pattern, but being a personal business I have the right to choose my niche in which to carry out my activity. It is a personal choice. Assumed! ”, says Ilin