Please like and or share, if you find this useful.
This is the definitive one-stop-shop guide for ex-pats, re-pats and Romanians moving to Bucharest. Everything you might wish to know from where to live, how much to pay, how to make friends, where to exercise, eat, walk, dance etc. I hope you find it useful. Suggestions and edits always welcome by writing to me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please give us a ‘like’ or ‘share’ above to help others find this page. Please add your comments at the bottom so we can act on your feedback.
- Cost of living in Bucharest – click here
- Most popular or desirable areas of Bucharest to live – click here
- Cost of rentals by areas and Bucharest area guides – click here
- Find local activities/ make friends in Bucharest – click here
- Overcoming loneliness – click here
- Help me find a home/ office/ shop to rent/ buy in Bucharest – click here
- Home food delivery in Bucharest – click here
- Navigating using public transport in Bucharest – click here
- Most preferred banks in Romania – click here
- Air pollution live map here, tap water cleanliness here,
- Romania in pictures – click here and here
- Romania’s history timeline – click here
- Light entertainment reading – Fictional stories with Romanian settings – click here
- Retiring to Romania – life planning in Romania – click here
- Furniture etc shipping & storage to/from Romania – click here
- Romanian culture and traditions – click here and here
- Best nightlife in Bucharest – click here
- Romanian language guide/ learn Romanian – click here
- Getting fit in Bucharest – click here
- A guide to house sharing in Romania – click here
- Renting versus buying – wise or foolish? – click here
- Which are the earthquake risk/ no-risk areas of Bucharest – click here
- What to do if there is an earthquake – click here and here
It is, of course, important where you take advice from. I always remember the phrase ‘information is worth at least as much as you paid for it’. At White Mountain, our mission & our passion is to be customer-focused. This is a success for us, not transactions. Here are the views of some of our past clients, which include students, doctors, nurses, police, politicians, members of the royal family, embassy staff, shop & factory workers as well as holidaymakers. It gives a broad perspective on our strengths.