I’d like to propose a simple & worthy challenge, (lets call it the #RealEstateCommunityChallenge) to my colleagues in the Real Estate industry both here in Romania & why not, outside România, to carry out a selfless act of charity in their respective communities.
To keep it simple, I propose the following rules:
- It should benefit a person or persons not connected with those involved and should involve more than one member of the Real Estate Company.
- It should require 500 euro or more of investment.
- It should take no more than a year to execute.
- You can nominate one or two competitors, collaborators etc after you have reached the half-way point in your investment OR act of charity.
- You should publish the act on social media to inspire others to do the same.
- Once published, tag your nominees & use the hashtag #RealEstateCommunityChallenge so they find other projects of the same nature to further encourage them to respond.
Ideas might include any of the following
- Renovating, assisting, contributing to, visiting etc a care home, hospital, orphanage, poor family or comunity.
- Providing medical attention, education, sponsorship to a person(s).
- Providing housing or accomodation to a needy person.
3 benefits will come from this
- A worthy cause will be helped from a difficult position
- You will be helping to improove the reputation of the Real Estate Industry
- You will be able to show your public the kind of persons that your company are made of.